Hints , they are free ..!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ok , somme of you may think this is useless ,

in unweel , You are not playing at NFSU , you need to concentrate on your engine sound (i do) and the track

there is a list of hint that you maybe have no idea yet ...(they are suitable for amateur , and maybe horton ? , i was winning on him anyway .. how i did ?)

distcract/win on your oppenent
go ahead , Horn them up , but there is limit at this , you could have a real bad reputation if you are using the horn all the time

put your car on reverse , (this trick is usefull against new players and inside a narow gap)
then wait the flag-guy , he will prefert to pass behind you than foward you
then , when you see him comming use your nitrous and go backward at full speed! , (in case you don't know yet , you can use the nitrous on reverse , imo , that's not rich , but that is UnWheel .... wich mean , UNREAL-on-wheel , but , sort of rhymes ..... :D )

in UWCTF-ROOTS , the flag inside a 90 degree shaped mountain part (miss-explained i know) , the most of players will use the nitrous and jump , but while they are in teh air , you have a BIG advantage on em , wait them on teh other side , then , you just put your car under his landing spot , OR , what i would do, is to wait that he is landed , and hit the nitrous and head straight on the root tree after i have hit him to steal him the flag of course ...
camping is for noob , and certain map should have a banning volume,this volume would souround the drop ctf zone , like 4 times bigger ,that while a player saty , camp inside this volume for too long , he is reseted sommewhere far in the map .. ..that sound fair good enought for me ...

while racing , if you think one oppenent is really anoying and you ping is not like , 600 , here , you can always do like i tryed to do to horton , but he seem to have understanded my basic trick , you just smash the guy in the background , but just is an easy word , horton has puted his car on the border , so then he could not do somme crap flip all the way around LIKE I DID , so use this 'trick at your own risk , it worked well when he taked MY CAR on the rally track , or when he taked the motorcycle ... you use him as the corner , simple enough ....but remember that if you drive a civic , don't try to smash up a train ...... (a way to talk)

Mousse steering
USEFULL , it give you a real soft handle on the track ,
i sugjest you put the blind key next to your confortable keys , you need to switch it

mousse steering is usefull while chassing , or difting , racing , but remember , that you will be feel more confortable in somme map with it , like in UWCTF-Scorched earth , this map is wide , and your opponent is playing with your plan , he can distrac you and make you lose one capture :( *Sigh*

don't be afraid to switch mousse steering on and off , you would like to see all the way around to see where he is going ,

The cars

i hate to say this , but they are not all perfecly balanced , they are all better on certain maps

me personaly , i drive my Mc laren f1 98% of the time , ANY maps , ANY oppenent , ANY days

always my car ,

you can keep the car you started with , but if you started whit the Super-funny-crap-hillarous-Wheeled?-Car? , the Cool bus , or again , the yellow big *** thing
crap , change car IMIDIATELLY
the funny car is the most compreansive vehicle in the mod , at handleing, accelerating , hey wait , i just said handeling? , CRAP , this car ownme up in most of all CTF maps , this car should be removed of the mod , serriously ,
sniper man love is exelerator , while horton prefert his both typhoon/Siren
what i mean is that we all got vehicle preference , so , they are maybe not perfecly balanced , but they are fine while you got good practice with ;)

hey , i still own lot of ppl with my 'laren f1 ;)

so if sommeone say i cheat , ..... then i slap him in the eyes!

sorry for my bad english :p

Last edited:

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
Kantham said:
they are suitable for amateur , and maybe horton ?

Wow, so there are amature class drivers, and Horton class drivers :tup:. I guess I'm only amature though :p. When's the Horton Class League/Series starting? :)

I'm sure some people will find these useful Kantham :tup:

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
My gametype vehicle choices:

Race/Rally: Flair F1 (no duh - with teh cool black and red paint job)

Rabbit/Roamer/CTF: Smar Mobile

KOTH/K-Ball: Centipede, Race Truck or Humbug

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
and now it seems that horton is now a pure challenge , maybe my hints?

if yes , i helped sommeone ... :p