Who's the most idiotic one of all?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
I'm sure nobody knows, but I have admin access on the Twigathy.com server. Well, I had made a rather cheesy map in UED, stuck in as the only map on rotation, and left for dinner. I return to find three people on the server. "Ok, I'll go join them," I think. Well, as soon as I join two of them shout "private server!" I proceed to explain that A: I made the map and B: I have admin access, but they still say it's private anyway (confusing the guy who joined after me). A line from the webadmin (me) forces them to admit it IS a public server. Game ends, next map comes up. Evidently Twig had re-added the others because the next in rotation is aftermath. Only two of them come back - and one tries to ban vote the webadmin :lololol: . Another reminder that I have admin access and both depart.
And I thought the only wierd people in XMP were the TKers..

Bloodsplat

I'm still here?
Jan 21, 2004
Happened to me when I hosted a LAN currently. The jackass thought it was an internet game and started bitching out the Admin (me) due to it not being "private" and people from the net (though we HAD NO connection to the net) was getting on. Most of the members laughed or smircked at him, and was eventually kicked from playing again. He was doing good until I and three others finaly had our machines up an running. Then his "skills" against a person who never played a FPS before was obsolete.

Brainiacus

Feb 17, 2004
I've seen admins get banned from servers, in other games. Those admins, sadly enough for them, weren't the webadmins, but regular admins who could log into admin mode by means of a password. However, a small gang (but big enough) of grievers was very quick on the ban vote and managed to get rid of the admins before the admins had a chance to get rid of the annoyance. :D

Of course, it only took a few hours for the webadmin to be contacted. ;)

Last edited:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
fireball said:
Not the admin, the WebAdmin - "[player] would like to ban WebAdmin. Press 7 for yes and 8 for no."
i might have expressed me wrong but that was what i meant,banning the webadmin :lol: noobs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.