plz unban me on utforums.com

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chilau1

Aug 25, 2008
omg cmon i want to be part of the forums can sum1 tell epic games to unban me or do sometihng about it plz my user is chilau1 and i got permad:(

dub

Feb 12, 2002
utforums.com? :con:
I just checked the Epic forums to find this fun thread of yours, but there's not even a user with your name there...
[edit] I did. Fail search engine over there :)
Nice! Asking for the crack to UT2k4 on the official boards... stylish. :tup:

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
If you're honest about this, all you can is talk it over with the administrators of the epic boards.
We have no idea what happened there, neither do we want it to become our problem.
Don't create thread such as these anymore. It's very annoying. Besides, each forum has its own rules set. Nothing we can do on how the administrators of another forum run theirs.

Now please, do not create a third thread. Thank you.

Edit: Oh, asking for cracks on the epic board ? ........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.