I won $1000 (USD) today!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
You all know about that Xbox promo Taco Bell is doing? Well, today I went and got a number 8 - 2 gorditas (supreme steak, of course), a soft taco, and a large beverage. I almost forgot all about the peel 'n' scratch thing on the cup, but I didn't, thankfully. :D The third prize on the m0 was the $1000, and I won. :)

Don't ask what I'm going to do with it, because I don't know. :D

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Re: Re: I won $1000 (USD) today!

Originally posted by AI
youre gunna give it to me so i can pay my rent? right?

I've actually decided on one thing I'm going to do with my money: give $50 to my friend, who gives me rides to lunch and home for free and for those times we went to Joker's and he paid for me to play. :)

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
well your prolly gona be all pissed off then they tell yout he contest is 18 and older :D

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Originally posted by BillyBadAss
He can get one of his parents to cash it.

A combination of me winning it but them signing off for it, I think.

If I upgrade my computer, I'm not getting a GeForce3; I'll get a Radeon 8500. :D

Right now, though, I'm thinking I'll buy everything I had on my Christmas list and save my mom $200. (Not that everything on my list costs up to $200...)

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Originally posted by Alkaiser
BTW, how much is that Radeon 8500 you're gonna get?

Well, I don't know if I'm going to get it. I'm really not one to make plans with money I don't have. :D

AI: taxes may be a factor too, but the scratchy thingy said "$1000 cash", which I interpret as paper money. :)