stupide question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fenrir

Jun 25, 2000
Mtl, QC, Canada
my question is really stupide:

How to set the game to have all bots in one team and you alone in the other team ?

thanks to help a poor guy like me :eek:

Blowfish

Jul 17, 2000
New York City
mechanize.net
When you're setting up the game, click the Bots tab and first of all make sure the Balance teams checkbox is clear. Then select the number of bots you'd like to compete against. Now click configure. In the drop-down list titled Color, designate each bot to the same team. Then in player setup, put yourself on the opposite team.

BTW everyone check out the new anim in my sig :D
I don't think it's great but I think I'm getting the hang of it

Lord_Dragon[FB]

that's some cold ****
nice animation in the sig :D

that's not a stupid question at all.

i would say though, if you feel so obligated, fool with some bot settings while your at it. try to make some bots that have enough skill to give you a challenge (of course, this is assuming you are practicing i guess...if you are in it to beat the crap out of them just knock all their settings down to nothing)

just adding some change to the bucket...clink clink