Name that gun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Ok kids, time for the Infiltration Forum's favorite game show

Name

That

Gun

[insert cheezy gameshow music]
[insert applause]

I'd like ShakKen and Gryphon to hold their tounges for a little bit and give the others a chance to identify this one.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
I was looking hard for that gun and determined to get it first... :p I probably would never have found it though. :D

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
indeed it does... the top bit is actually a slide, a-la a semi-auto (hence, the "revolver/semi-auto bastard-child" crack... :D)... with the barrel sitting so low, muzzle flip is somewhat reduced... kinda like with the glock's "bent" barrel...

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Oh yeah, THAT gun. Anyone else see an excess of complication for what ought to be a fairly straightforward design? :p

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
LoTekK: What do you mean 'bent' barrel?

The Glock uses a browning camming action like most other modern autopistol designs including the P220 line of SIGs, the USP/MK23 and the Steyr M9.

The barrel tilts up at the limit of the slide's rearward travel.

kac-firing.jpg

The main differance is the Glock comes in a better looking, better performing package. :D

Anyone who says differant can suck donkey testicles.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Way to go LoTekK, you got it in less then half an hour.

One of the guys on TFL posted a pic of his, and it's one of the freakiest handguns I've ever seen (I'd love to have one...not that useful but would be neato to have in the collection).

it's called nopeeking! :D

ha ha you sneaky little bastards :D

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
shak: i wasn't sure what it was called... i remember something about the way the barrel was canted reduced muzzle flip... same principle in the TAR-21 and SAR-21, IIRC...

Anyone who says differant can suck donkey testicles.
/me looks for a donkey...
:D