Can`t make the biils?? Just take a vacation and a pay raise!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Just like our government, they can`t raise the min wage, they can`t balance the budget, they can`t decrease the deficit, but according to the morning news they sure as hell can give themselves a $3,100/yr pay raise to a total of $168,000/yr and because they couldn`t agree on anything else, they just voted to take two weeks off vacation on top of it. :rolleyes:
How would that work in your own home??? You don`t have the funds to pay all the bills, so let`s just take some spending cash stuff it into your pockets and go on a vacation for a couple weeks and not worry about it! :rolleyes:

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Rukee said:
Just like our government, they can`t raise the min wage, they can`t balance the budget, they can`t decrease the deficit, but according to the morning news they sure as hell can give themselves a $3,100/yr pay raise to a total of $168,000/yr and because they couldn`t agree on anything else, they just voted to take two weeks off vacation on top of it. :rolleyes:
How would that work in your own home??? You don`t have the funds to pay all the bills, so let`s just take some spending cash stuff it into your pockets and go on a vacation for a couple weeks and not worry about it! :rolleyes:

The national results over the past 5 years have been nothing short of terrible. It makes me wonder if the people running this country actually care about the health and state of the nation at all.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Eyuva 'S' NRG said:
The national results over the past 5 years have been nothing short of terrible. It makes me wonder if the people running this country actually care about the health and state of the nation at all.

Most don't care enough to pay enough attention to vote wisely. This is how flaming liberals, like Ted Kennedy, get into office and become fixtures in the Capitol building. Back in '94 I wasn't all for the congresional term limits talk going around, but now, 11 years later, I have changed my mind. Too many people simply vote for the dumbass thats already there because they are ignorant and havn't heard anything bad enough to vote them out. So, they just keep voting ole Teddy (hic!) Kennedy and Robert "Bedsheets" Byrd into office because thats the only thing they know. THREE TERMS AND YOU'RE OUT!!

Eyuva 'S' NRG

Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:
Most don't care enough to pay enough attention to vote wisely. This is how flaming liberals, like Ted Kennedy, get into office and become fixtures in the Capitol building. Back in '94 I wasn't all for the congresional term limits talk going around, but now, 11 years later, I have changed my mind. Too many people simply vote for the dumbass thats already there because they are ignorant and havn't heard anything bad enough to vote them out. So, they just keep voting ole Teddy (hic!) Kennedy and Robert "Bedsheets" Byrd into office because thats the only thing they know. THREE TERMS AND YOU'RE OUT!!

Um, most people running for office dont care enough to demand better results, so the senators, representatives and the president sit on their laurels while the country seeps deeper and deeper into debt.

The poor responce time to Hurricane Katrina was stunningly neglectful. Look, if the Federal Government can not coordinate a proper responce to a disaster without going through ridiculous red tape, then simply put, the federal government is POORLY ORGANIZED! Our government sucks Cat Fuzz, the trains do NOT run on time. And yes, I'm quoting Mussolini, because if this country doesn't get it's act together, the United States is on the verge of ruin.

The proper order of power should be Federal -> City -> State. History has shown that only dominant central governments survive, so let us take notes on successful governments in the past.

Edit : I'm frankly amazed at the stunning incompetance of our government these days.

Good results in governing mean everything, without good results there is no point.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:

Or we vote for dumb asses like George W... Because his administration knows how to really scare the american people into believing without him another 911is inevitable. Scare tactics are an amazing power.

Eyuva 'S' NRG

Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
GoAt said:
why would we need city/state govt if the federal govt contoled it all?

Bah, we should just abolish cities and states. It would eliminate the red tape and make the one central government more efficient.

Eyuva 'S' NRG

Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
OO7MIKE said:
Eyuva 'S' NRG !!

Long time no see! Where have you been???!!!

Hey Mike! I've been doing other stuff, you? I kind of stopped playing UT when 2003 came out and Guassian's Guild went on to 2003. I never did like 2003. 2004 is marginallly better IMO, but, I'm waiting for my editors choice DVD edition to come in, so I might try it out with that to see if theres any different.

I'm back to make some more maps for UT, so I will be hanging around for the time.

Dont expect anything brilliant like LJ Paranoid's work though, that dude is one awesome mapper. I had a fun time checking out some of the best maps made between 2002-2005.