Epic Working On PC-Exclusive Title

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkEmperor

Buried By The Dead
Mar 22, 2002
Visit site
LOL a few days ago they blamed piracy for their stupid-crapola-port Bulletstorm sequel and now they want to make a PC exclusive... Can't help but to quote myself :lol:

LOL these guys have successfully managed over the years becoming THE clowns of the industry :lol:

And I thought CliffyB was the only immature turd in that company... they are rather all the same there.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
You have to acount for the fact that Gears started off as Unreal Warfare too, so it was like totally different game, that retained some themes over. Actual Gears didn't start in developement until like around 2005 afaik.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
New companies show up to take a bite of the SciFi FPS cake while Epic is standing beside doing nothing to take care of their UT IP.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/96800/?snr=1_4_4__101

Id like to see Epic make a statement that UT is THE game when it comes to SciFi FPS games by trimming the game and adding it to Steam as a F2P game just like TF2.
Looks more like they've scarfed down the whole cake to me.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
That's probably the best looking game ever to come out of China. Shame it had to have all the hallmarks of generic western bullet+monster shooter, but it could still be interesting :)