Plz Visit my Site!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
holy shit... this site is the ugliest I have ever seen... roque force... there is a lot of work in front of you... alot of work woh!

LCPL TWENTY

Sheesh... I didn't know it was that bad.. well I had an idea: I thought of making in an INF clan instead.. but I need help with the site layout or something.. I am only a beginner and know no html.. Somebody help me!

PS: Rogue force was suggested to me by someone who shall remain anonymous for security reasons /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Come on Ladies, I wouldn't say the site is that ugly - of course it needs some 'work-to-complete', but I'd say it's a start.
BTW: Your buttons 'member list' etc do not really seem to work..
I'd also suggest to change the 'Rogue Force'-Title; maybe something like 'death-from-aweb' or something similar crazy.
That with the INF clan would sound good - though I can't play online(which by now should be known by everybody..)

After all I saw many really bad websites, and this one has potential.
One last thing:
Mabe you should change the MB-style. It's hard to read through any posts with this style..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif