M2 Thingy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
This is pretty important and is directed squarely at the Infiltration guys. I know some people have been saying stuff about bugs with the M2 like it spinning around if you jump on top or hard to control or it explodes when you touch it, but I haven't seen anybody mention yet that if you don't already hold a weapon in your hand, you can't use it. I know, it sounds kinda weird, why would I be running around without a gun, but hell, stuff happens, you lose your weapon, and then you can't use the M2.

Can you guys fix this up for 2.8?

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Switch to it.... this should work /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

If you have no ammo left or simply no weapon at all, the "switch-to-it" isn't working 100% ... it will not be selected properly... you have to switch to it manually.

Beppo

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I actually tried to... I assume by saying switch to it, you mean hit the weapon number it is bound to while in proximity, right? I tried to but it seemed to do nothing =(