[plug] Support me in a map contest :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Hey, I know this isn't directly jailbreak related, but since it was working with the Jailbreak team that sparked my interest in this sort of thing, I figured I'd come to my friends here first. :)

After being involved with first the moderator team @ the official Dungeon Defenders forums and soon after the official beta team (All I can say on that, due to an NDA), I've taken a stab at making a map for this game which I've pumped a suprising amount of time into.

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?57861-WIP-Port-Etheria

I'm not real confident solely because a large portion of the judging rests on the rather volatile community that I fear will vote with their eyes without ever playing most of the entries. But if any of you have played the game, a few comments in my map thread could go a long way. :)

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Aha, I'd been seeing you spend tons of time in DD on Steam, now I know why :)

Lots of folks around these parts have had at least casual contact with people at Trendy... it's neat to see Unreal development experience branching out!

Downloading now.

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
I don't have DD so I can't download and play it, but it looks pretty nice from the screenshots... best of luck in the contest! :)

My story is I've completely moved from Unreal Engine mapping, and now I'm enjoying mapping for puzzle games a lot, which is far less time consuming... :D I've been working on some maps for the indie game 'Toki Tori' [it's on sale right now! :eek:], and I'll be releasing my first Portal2 map soon.

If you're interested in checking out my stuff, there's a link to all the Toki Tori custom maps in my signature... we're a extremely small map sharing community (about 5 guys) and hardly anyone knows that custom maps are being released, so we'd really like to hear some feedback and get the word out about our stuff...

Link to my Portal2 map soon! :p

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
For those who haven't played this game, they can create 30 different accounts and write "awesome!" in comments, didn't it?

Alhanalem

Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
lol that's not necessary, the voting doesn't start until mid June. I'm just trying to get some honest publicity. :)

Alhanalem

Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Though the above map didn't win its contest, a second map I made later did earn 2nd place and was added to the game :)