Help me :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mrgiggles

Sep 11, 2004
At the risk of sounding lame... the zip for the install had only one file in it (which seemed a little odd to me) and it wasn't a self installer it's 'USkaarj.ut2mod' and I have no idea what to do with it :(

Thanks in advance

isocryd

Final steps of evolution
I had the same problem, since the .ut2mod extension is for UT2k3

Anyway, you have two choices, "open with" and change the extension (last not recommended)

To operate the .ut2mod file, simply hold your LEFT shift key and RIGHT click on the file.
Select "OPEN WITH".
if you are given options, select "CHOOSE PROGRAM"

You should see a list with several programs in it... Look for UT2004

If you can't find it, select "BROWSE"

Look for your UT2004 folder, open it and open your SYSTEM folder.

Select your SETUP.EXE file, located inside your SYSTEM folder.

If done correctly, your .ut2mod files will now look like a paper sheet with a computer on it.

Double-click to run it.

The second, and least recommended option is to simply change the extension of the file to .ut4mod

However, this may corrupt the file, crash the computer or make a bad installation

Last edited: