New fav artist!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
I've got all his work as of December I think. Great artist. Next LAN party, I will put it on the network.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Originally posted by Mr. Apocalypse
Giger?

they guy who designs stuff for Sci-fi movies, like the alien from alien. he's stuff features human, mechanical, organic, bone structures and sexuality all at the same time.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Giger owns the chrome-dipped structure of my soul.
illumin.jpg

giger4.jpg

giger.jpg

giger.jpg

giger.jpg

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
....not all i need is a job for a new snowboard...kibble did i ever show you mine now?...its much to small, but its looked cool. 147 Ice Age Burton Freestyle boots...unmarded binding, but they are uber!...unrecycled plastic;) Recycled plastic breaks when is gets cold. BTW kib wana come snowboarding with me sometime? we usaly go at least once

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
I still suck at snowboarding pretty bad :lol: Only had the chance to go out twice last year :p

This year has sucked for snowfall. Bear had a base of like 36" when it usually is around 60"

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
Kibble, fake snow;) , and i taught 4 other people to snowboard...its not hard, Bend your knees a little, and keep you body over the board, when turning use your arms for monmentum, not your body, look out for trees!. I cant do many tricks, but i am a really good rider