Gearbox day!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/communityday

No idea if any of you are close to the Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas area, but Gearbox is having a community day. Should be fun.

I think Mozi and TWTW are (still?) apart of Gearbox, in which case, I'm hoping to see them there. I'm so stupidly excited for Aliens CM (even though they probably aren't working on that). Already pre-ordered Borderlands 2 on Steam, and hopefully have some fun those 2 days.

Update. Any of you scrubs still going?

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/communityday/#schedule

Community Day Event Overview - September 15 10AM - 6PM: Community Day feat. playable Borderlands 2 and Aliens: Colonial Marines stations!
8PM - 2AM: Borderlands 2 Launch Party*

Community Day Event Schedule - September 15
9AM - On-Site Community Day Registration Opens
10AM - Community Day Doors Open
12PM - Aliens: Colonial Marines Panel and Presentation, Moderated by a Surprise Guest
1PM - Aliens: Colonial Marines Panelist Autograph Session

1:30PM - Gearbox Software Panel / Q&A, Moderated by TV Personality Adam Sessler
2:30PM - Gearbox Software Panelist Autograph Session

2:45PM - Costume Contest Entrants Gather
3PM - Borderlands 2 Panel and Presentation, Moderated by G4TV's Morgan Webb
4:30PM - Prize Drawings and Costume Contest Winners Announcement
4:45PM - Closing Remarks from Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford
5PM - Borderlands 2 Panelist Autograph Session

5:30PM - Exclusive Developer Meet and Greet for VIP and Ultimate Access Pass Holders
6PM - Community Day Doors Close
8PM - Borderlands 2 Launch Party Doors Open*
2AM - Borderlands 2 Launch Party Doors Close*

I have such a boner right now.

Last edited: