Possessed computer?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
OK so my computer is doing some freaky things...

It keeps restarting on its own. I was in bed last night watching TV I heard a weird noise coming from my computer and I look over and its restarting on its own.( it has does this several times over the last few days... however today when I restarted it my computer had a windows warning come up that said my computer had just recovered from a serious error... although it made no mention of what this error was.) DOes anyone Know why it would do that? Also It keeps freezing on the HP welcome screen. Now you guys dont have to tell me HP's are crap... I already know that... (If I knew even a fraction of what I do now about computers I would have never bought this piece) I dont have any viriuses or spyware... is my computer just on its last leg? Or is it Possesed by some weird computer geeky spirit?

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
im using XP. I havent tried running in safe mode. It doesnt restart all the time... sense I posted this thread it hasnt restarted on its own. Normally I dont turn my computer off every night but I have been lately so I dont have to listen to it restart.