My new game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
More than a year or so ago, I read this preview in Gamecenter http://www.gamecenter.com

about a new 3D RTS game called homeworld. I said wow! I want that game! I waited, and waited and waited. Until one day I saw it in the stores. Well, I never buy a game without trying it. I downloaded the demo and played it.

Although It seemed a good game. I was in the mist of Unreal and UT. So I decided not buy the game. After all I had gone through my Red Alert mode and needed a FPS game, to cancel all that Strategy crap from my mind!

Now I have read about a new Game Called Ground Control. I think you all should read the review and check the pictures. One word only. Double Wow!

I will try to get the demo and play it. If it is as good as as it looks, well then. MY wife would see me even less!

Sorry honey!

Mullah

------------------
Kick Hard and Blow Bubbles! [:]O