Need Anti-Religion, Establishment Stuff

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by peachz
Hey all. Just your friendly neighborhood Peach asking for a small donation. I'm going on a campaign against the school 'Spirtual Life Team' (For those of you that don't know, I go to Anal Catholic School, where Jesus is teh winnar 24-7!1!1!!!). Anyways, this 'team' puts up these stupid little stories that make no sense and have stupid morals.

So what I'm asking is that you guys give me some cool easily printable stories, pictures, comments, etc. that might further this cause (example, I just used the 'Please Remember the Kittens' picture :D).
I think its kinda odd that you bitched about people telling you your beliefs were wrong, and now you are going to go and mock someone else's beliefs. If its a Catholic school, then why shouldn't they have this stuff up? You won't prove anything, its just a knee jerk reaction.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I am?

Please, grow up out of your shell.

If he wants to express himself in that manner, he can go for it.

I think you need to think a little more before you jump to conclusions...

Kibbles: I thought better of you.

Mad Dog hit the nail, although there is one thing that nullifies his statement...

peachz is just out to piss them off.

So, Scuddie, Kibblies, get your head out of your arse :rolleyes:

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by Thrash123
Mad Dog hit the nail, although there is one thing that nullifies his statement...

peachz is just out to piss them off.
Yeah, I thought of that as well... I've done my share of pointless insults to piss people off, but I still think peachz is a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to this.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Originally posted by Mad_Dog

Yeah, I thought of that as well... I've done my share of pointless insults to piss people off, but I still think peachz is a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to this.

Figured you had.

Just trying to feed my ego I guess :)

Man. I've got a horrible headache trying to get all these tracks EQed perfectly and remastered for decent volume levels...

To...much...BAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAARGH!

The only one that's got good mids is Red Haired Lady. Such a coincidence :) The perfect song for the perfect girl.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I go off topic?

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
"I can't believe you still have that!"

The f<b></b>uck? im still contemplating using it as a Sig :D

I would if the one i have diddent rock so f<b></b>ucking much, tis a hard choice.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by peachz
Hypocrite??

They post all that **** about how if you don't accept Jesus you go to hell... just raising awareness to the other sides of the argument. This isn't knee-jerk, I'm not looking for the stuff that Goat posted, just arguments on why the Catholic church could be seen as bad.

(i.e. - Did you know... etc.)
Its a Catholic school... They're supposed to have that stuff up.

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
heyas, this reminds me- goat, can you get me a case against america on how you danes got ****ed up?

and just your word isnt going to do it- i want articles and such, because i have no backing otherwise. i need to use this in the ongoing "America: Evil, or just misguided bastard child of Rome?" arguments im having with my parents.

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Its just: you are going to catholic school. If you don't like religion or catholcism, it's not the schools fault. Your parents shouldnt make you go there... but its definately not the school's fault. Let em preach the 'word of god' and just ignore or stomach it. Pick your battles friend, this was a bad choice.