Delayed? Till Monday!!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DrAcO

Nov 24, 1999
Staten island, Ny, Usa
Visit site
Damn this blows. There goes my whole plans on blowing my weekend with this game. Kinda ticks me off. Wonder if this is going to become another unreal.?? JaK

Wonder what this does to their whole release party. Als another new devlopemnet said that it will be released on friday nov 22nd. It being there is no friday on our calenders in nov with that date. Can really only wonder what day it will actually be out. hmmm I'm hoping friday.
------------------
See Ya
<3 Ya's JaK/FAE

[This message has been edited by DrAcO (edited 11-17-1999).]

S

Slaughter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>ship worldwide on Monday, November 22nd<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess this means in stores after Thanksgiving.

[This message has been edited by Slaughter (edited 11-17-1999).]

O

OFUpYours

Relax...it will be here when it gets here....all the fussin and worryin isnt gonna make it get here any sooner....and it just gets ya wound up over somethin you have no control over. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

S

Spet

I wouldn't be surprised if it is in some stores this weekend. GT is usually good at pumping out CD's.

What do you mean? It's been out for months!!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHFHAFHFAHAFHAFhAFLFSDAlnkafsdlmfsd.,

*walking around like a robot*

HAHFHFDHFDASHFDSAHFDSAHAFSDHAFHAHAHAHH

bullet2.gif

The Monkeys are ruining my concentration by punching each other in the genitals. I tried to stop them, but they just punched me in the genitals. At first it was funny, but now it's just annoying.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
I think you were delving a little too far into the archives Donkya Bwoy /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif. The last post was dated november 18!!!

-Mute

silly UT'er, rocket launchers are for kids...

[This message has been edited by mute (edited 02-08-2000).]

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Are you a GT Forumer? LOL! I did the same thing to them yesterday! Hehe...

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr|PuF

DrAcO

Nov 24, 1999
Staten island, Ny, Usa
Visit site
I used to post on this forum all the time. i gooo waaayyy back, but ever since they reset the forums back in nov when i had like 300 of so post i just said screw it and just have been monitoring the epic forum and this forum. than i get an e-mail saying someone replied to my topic on this board and i'm thinking WTF i haven't started a topic since i don't knwo when. Oh wellz, what-eva worx..

bullet2.gif

See ya, &lt;3's FAE/JaK