Burning Sands: Afrikafeldzug recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daschewy

Whats up everyone,

Im here looking for some mature and dedicated individuals that would like to help us make our mod succeed. Our modification is for Red Orchestra: Ost Front and we would like to follow in the steps that the RO mod took in terms of providing a realistic game with attention to detail. Currently we are looking for 3d modellers, animators and mappers. You don't have to be the best out there but we are looking for people that do have a decent amount of experience in their respective fields. Most important we are looking for individuals that are dedicated to the mod and to providing a quality realistic gaming experience set in the deserts of North Africa.

Now for some basic information about our mod. We are trying to make a realistic infantry and tank simulation set in the deserts of North Africa. We are currently focusing in on Rommels DAK and Monty's VIIIth army. We are trying to follow in the foot steps of RO and make a quality game that people can enjoy. Currently we have about 30 developers that are dedicated to making the mod succeed but the more people we get the better since it is unlikely that everyone stays on the mod for the whole course.

If you are interested in applying for our mod you can PM me here on these boards, post in this thread or head over to http://www.burningsands.org/forum/index.php and post a thread in the Chit-chat forum.

thank you for your time.

Last edited:

daschewy

I'd like to announce we've had some very good additions to the team and Im confident there are still some modders out there that could spread some of their talent around on our team.

If you have any questions please feel free and PM me.

thanks