UnrealED will not run

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xixiz

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
I've tried d/l the other editor put up by someone else below but get the same result. I've even uninstalled the whole damm thing and reinstalled...still nada. UnreaED installs fine (after I made a certain system file editable) but I get an error saying " Missing Editor.dll.

Suggestions?

RW

Nov 24, 1999
Sparks, Nevada USA
Visit site
The editor is already installed when you installed UT, it just doesn't have a link from your desktop or program files. Look in yout UnrealTournament/system folder for a file named unrelED.exe and run it thats your editor. Also the editor.dll is also in the same folder.

DragonFireZ

Dec 31, 1999
USA
utzero.cjb.net
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif