Karma'd 6.0 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Have fun abusing player models in UT2003 and enjoy all of the karma goodness. Karma 6.0 is out and you can pick it up here, along with a few maps to knock around in. Here's what's new:

Bruising on the ragdolls
New menu system
More customizable options for mappers
Redone the menu system, with most of the options implemented
Recoded the blood & gibing system
Partial fixed the first person view
Version 6.0 Unrealscript source code included
Beta version of Implosion included.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Many people would consider this a spin-off of UT2003 because they just like the Karma stuff. ;)

Though I couldn't get Implosion to work, Stair Dismount (an obvious homage to the once-highly-popular-on-BuF Flash game Porrasturvat) is a hoot and has a few options to make it more bloody, or gibby. The scoring screams online top lists, but probably not going to happen. :(

(Edit: 250148.86! :D)

Last edited:

ViperXL

Great Car
Dec 9, 1999
St. Louis, MO, USA
hmm, it says "couldnt find Index.ut2" what didnt i do. Just installed the .ut2mod file and went to play, selecting the game type in the instant action menu.

:/

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
ViperXL said:
hmm, it says "couldnt find Index.ut2" what didnt i do. Just installed the .ut2mod file and went to play, selecting the game type in the instant action menu.

:/

Did you grab the maps on the homepage?

(Edit: beat 354966.31...IF YOU CAN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

(Edit 2: BTW, don't turn on dismemberment and put the number of gibs at 999...unless you want to wait a minute to render the next frame...)

Last edited: