Serpico, aka Kef u still around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

].Daggoth.[

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
Hey dude u still around? I noticed u hadnt logged into Soul Cypher in a long time. If ur done with that email ur password to ur char to me please. I need a spare raiser. I know ur 34 but I can get the levels easily. :) email daggoth@bigfoot.com l8r

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Hi ya, long time no see :)

Yeah...Im still around (but not there). I got fed up with soulcypher after I spent about 3 weeks being lagged to hell and back...it was unplayable and cost me lots of eq and xps :(
...so I went back to UT (via Diablo2 :)).

How you doing there?

Anyways...I'll mail you it (after Ive racked my brains to remember it :) )

Kef

].Daggoth.[

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
hehe. I'm still playing there. I wish it wasn't laggy for ya. I'm currently 40 th 40 ma 35 cl 24 war. Bunch of newbies are on now so I'm like a thief god to them. lol cracks me up. I still play UT just not as much as I used to. Apostle aka archangel is 2 levels from Avatar. Hes 1 of the ones I'm always grouped with so when he hits Avatar i'm gonna sponge xp off of him. :)

Keep in touch! If u remember ur pass check ur char from time to time. I'll let u know if i change the pass. :)
l8r