Actually...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

John Blade

Dec 29, 1999
Actually both games have their strengths and weaknesses

Quake 3 is great for faster action, if you have a good computer and don't go into a big bot melee

UT is easy on the PC and has lots of cool options...
but I do hate how I get the bots pumped up to God like in Sniper Arena (Yes I fight with the Rifle like a normal weapon, its a great standard combat weapon if you have the accuracy)

Evil_Gal

2 time lucky
Dec 19, 1999
Room
Visit site
yeah? so why bother comparing them at all?
why not mechwarrior 3 vs UT? wait.. i can see it now... the great Xan charged with a power amplifier lets loose 6 incredible rockets at the great wildcat. Splat. The wildcat scores a frag for walking over Xan who's gonna give the cleanup crew a hard time.

wildcat: huh? I didnt' even see that guy
Xan: I am the omega. Just the omega. Pretty much omega-ed i should say.

~Evil*just had to post something*Gal~

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
Mr. Novice person who brought this up, why did you even bother, just curious /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem