Manta! Screen

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lauren

Powered By ZΛLMΛN
Apr 25, 2005
DM_Rankin
Manta And Raptor! (Update 16/5/2005)

Yeah i have seen on epic site the manta of ut2k7 omfg that thing ownzz!!!!

manta2cb.jpg

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.unrealtechnology.com/screens/phat_raptor.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

i hope they will release after E3 more stuff :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Lauren

Powered By ZΛLMΛN
Apr 25, 2005
DM_Rankin
Bazzi said:
Yeah, looks good, but please keep it down with threads for each new pic/thing released, otherwise we're swamped here @E3 time ;)

Thats cool i hope they aslo tell some specs of the game :)

Liverslapper

Slappin' Livers
May 11, 2005
Wyoming
Lauren said:
Thats cool i hope they aslo tell some specs of the game :)

looking at the engine...the game will require a veryyyyy good top of the line pc if you wanted the full package...god the graphics look awesome, Half Life II's graphics might have been surpassed if these screenshots are the gameplay shots...

Lauren