bwahahaha

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Taken from Nali City

FUNed01.jpg

KevinRoe327

Boycott Grendelkeep!!!
Feb 6, 2005
www.geocities.com
On an unrelated note, I just finished my first tutorial map, where can I host it so I can post it here?

[actually, you can check out Celestria in my sig, it wont hurt you]

Ive seen this before, wasn't as funny as some other UT comics ive seen though.

ChampionHyena

Thank you for not melting!
Sep 26, 2004
Here. What are you, stupid?
Who is this usurper to the throne? I see fit to control all UT comicry that will see the light of day. Just because I have no talent and haven't updated since last year doesn't mean... I just... you know...

I will fight everyone! Right now.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
ChampionHyena said:
Who is this usurper to the throne? I see fit to control all UT comicry that will see the light of day. Just because I have no talent and haven't updated since last year doesn't mean... I just... you know...

I will fight everyone! Right now.
20050126l.jpg

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Jeez, Hyena. Did someone forgot to give you your pills or something?
You sound like we don't have the right to laugh at that comic, just because you didn't made it.
Chill out, man. You'll live longer :)

PS: I sent you a couple comic ideas somewhere in December. Did you ever even read it?

ChampionHyena

Thank you for not melting!
Sep 26, 2004
Here. What are you, stupid?
Taleweaver said:
Jeez, Hyena. Did someone forgot to give you your pills or something?
No, I merely failed to take the prerogative to take them myself, thank you very much.

Taleweaver said:
You sound like we don't have the right to laugh at that comic, just because you didn't made it.
What do you mean, "sound like?"

Taleweaver said:
PS: I sent you a couple comic ideas somewhere in December. Did you ever even read it?
Depends on where you sent them. I've been changing email adresses some.