]LoL['s new favorite map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
CTF-PooWars

shot_poowars1_thumb.jpg

- Two flag bases, in holes below 'ground' level
- Many piles of sh*t
- Swimmable piles of sh*t
- A *big* pile of sh*t that slowly moves forward and remorselessly crushes everything in it's path, except players hiding in the holes below ground level, which also contain weapons.
- Farts that will kill everyone except those inside the swimmable piles of sh*t
- Custom sounds
- Lots of pink lighting
- One BioRifle, one PulseRifle, one Minigun and one Redeemer per team
- One ShockRifle

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
there's fun and then there's tasteless. Try to guess which one this is.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by hal
fun?

guess again knucklehead :)

seriously. some things are better left to joke about and not actually carried out.....

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
That was disgusting! I need to p00p now.

I didn't get the point of adding shock rifle ammo around the enhanced shock rifle though. There is no regular shock on the map.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
AAAAARGGGGH death to the rolleyes smiley! Although I agree with you......but DEATH TO THE ROLLEYES!!

Anyhoo, I remember a thread here in the UT forum a while ago where it was discussed that this map was being worked on. I was actually thinking about it the other day....."I wonder if that map where you play inside someone's intenstine is ever gonna get finished?"

Looks like I got my answer :D.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
:rolleyes: yourself. I don't think the idea of running through someone's arsehole is very fun. I wasn't asking if it was okay to post something against the general opinion of the map, I did it anyway.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Okay you want me to lighten up? How's this.

I did get to thinking in IRC the other night about how someone should make a poo launcher. Take the biorifle and colour the shots/decals brown ;)

Now you guys have the perfect map to play with that weapon on :p