Sad thing happened

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
I have been off of Infiltration for about 3-4 months now. Incase your wondering, I was Cypher.....you may have known me from clan GAT. Anwyays. I scrounged up my UT CD and did all the downloading and **** for Infiltration. So I got my setting right, pissed around on the shooting range for a bit and decided I would dust myself off on the servers. Well, crap. Where did it all go wrong? I finish refreshing the servers and I find a grand total of....was it 8 or 10, dunno. Whoa, when I left there was like 30 some odd servers. Now 10? I heard a couple clans left/support other games but that couldn't account for the drop eh? What happened folks....plus theres seems to be less people than usuall (and there wasn't alot before). Maybe there hibernation, waiting for 2.87 to come out.

NikonStudios

Cpt. Lord Nikon
Aug 30, 2001
Belgium
users.pandora.be
No the game begins to stink !! getting old,, *BORING* its time for the 2.78 version Now,, or infiltration may die from it not relasing in time !! WE NEED THE 2.87 VERSION NOW NOW !!!

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
There are far more that 10 servers...far more. We will release INF as soon as it's ready, and so far it looks quite good for this month. The chance of INF dying because we don't it out in a fast enough time frame for you is slim to non existant.

Please keep your pants on.

Are there any other questions?

BlAcK_PlAgUe22

I ooze.
Jul 30, 2001
Irvine, California
plague.vze.com
Originally posted by NikonStudios
No the game begins to stink !! getting old,, *BORING* its time for the 2.78 version Now,, or infiltration may die from it not relasing in time !! WE NEED THE 2.87 VERSION NOW NOW !!!

Nice reasoning. :rolleyes:

If it sticks, don't play it.

If its getting old, don't play it.

INF is not going to die, if the team never releases 2.87, the community will pick up where they left off, making mutators and such.

As far as I'm concerned, we do not need INF now. I would rather have the team iron out all the bugs first before releasing it, making sure everything works correctly.

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
I am not mad or anything Funk (did ya think I was mad, though you might have?), just depressed. Since I left Inf I went searching for other games that were as entertaining as this, but here I am again. And its a shame to see so many people have left, but oh well. I am sure many will come back for 2.87 (I was actually going to wait until then myself) and play for a while. Who knows, maybe with a smaller community lamers will be less likely to come and **** around.

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Originally posted by Cpt.Cypher
I am not mad or anything Funk (did ya think I was mad, though you might have?), just depressed. Since I left Inf I went searching for other games that were as entertaining as this, but here I am again. And its a shame to see so many people have left, but oh well. I am sure many will come back for 2.87 (I was actually going to wait until then myself) and play for a while. Who knows, maybe with a smaller community lamers will be less likely to come and **** around.

Not mad, just curt. I was at work when I posted that. I can't wait for guys to play 2.87...major off and online improvements (plus goodies).

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
I am waiting for 2.87, but still play INF. I found FFX and something called Unreal4Ever Tournament could keep me busy while the team makes 2.87 as good as they can. I would rather have less buggs and a longer time until release instead of the opposite.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Right now I'm kinda alternating between waiting for 287 and trying to squeeze all the run-and-gun super-sprinting mayhemic fun out of 286 before the physics get tweaked again... which, schoolwork notwithstanding, brings my net change in play frequency to zero. :D

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Try (Realaim) Fridays.

It's just between version blues, I reckon.

Firearms Half-Life has been in the same boat for months...

I thought I saw you on AFA2 the other night, so welcome and all that.