Official BeyondUnreal Folding@Home Team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
It looks like my folding days are over for a while. :(

I'll start back up when I can but I have to shut everything down while I'm away.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Sorry Guys, I had to quit the folding when I was bumped and layed off two weeks ago. Damn Union seniority system!

Good luck catching up to me :)

Last edited:

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
^ I'm not catching up anytime soon. My electric company just bumped my "budget" up to $160 per month, even though I used *less* electricity than last year....

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
^ Most likely not.

yesterday they raised our rates again, so up another $20 per month it goes.... Get this, the put on for another rate increase already for "delivery costs".

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I hate it when power companies monopolize and take advantage of you by increasing rates.

Ask the to wave the delivery charge. Seriously it may seem like a stupid question but sometimes it works... like calling your credit card companies and asking them to reduce your interest rate. They are more than happy to accommodate.

Also it may be time to invest in some solar panels and rig them up to your power grid. Power companies like this. In fact if you are generating enough power they will pay you for what ever you are not using. Sounds crazy... but seriously.. google it.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
I just make it run when I'm on the computer. I'm usually surfing on the internet, so I could spare some power.
I do have it off when I'm off the computer, and the PC is always off during business days.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I will probably be trying this again this week. I stopped a while ago because the graphical client was crashing on my 6600GT so hopefully the new standard client or the NVIDIA core one won't crash on me.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I just downloaded the GPU2 client for my nVidia 260GTX. Also downloaded the CPU one for my E6750, since I formatted and didn't have the client anymore. See you all at the top.