Less heart

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
Recently i havn't been feeling the same way about this game, so this is my question, does anyone here play with less heart? (i mean giving less then 110%) if so how do you play with heart again? alot of times i just dont give a damn if i win or lose or help the team in the pubs anymore (then it could be due to all this bs that happens now).

edit- Heck i don't even get off my seat anymore when i get all excited like i used to, wait i never get excited now.

Last edited:

Silver Sequence

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2004
Play with friends. In pubs there are often players playing that make the game less fun. it's 100,00X more fun when you're playing with people you know and there's a bit of friendly competition. TS is great for that, get everyone on there talking a bit of trash. To really get excited I have to be able to pull of stunning stuff, so there are times when I just get frustrated becasue my fingers aren't keeping up with my plans. Take it chill, but be sure to play for fun!

Mar 6, 2004
They aren't into shooting games :( i'll be hanging with an old friend today later infront of my work, i dunno if he's into shooting games, guess i'll give him a try and ask.

Last edited:

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Maybe you should take a weeks brake from XMP and then make a come back. Im qutie sure that would make you lust for GGs...

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
i only play full in the weekend,mess around during the week :)
try some empty servers from time to time too just mess around a little,do some conc jumps,have fun
or do like raccoon and me and have some wicked raptor races :lol:

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
I've been pretty buisy lately with baseball practice, games etc. I find it very fun and relaxing (when i get a chance) to come on and shoot people :p

XBrotha

[_X_]IGnite
Apr 3, 2004
Atlanta, GA
www.thexclan.com
Killa why don't you try playing XMP and Voicin with your clan. Our clan met like everynight around 6pm-10pm est. We all use yahoo instant messager to voice. We have loads of fun..but sometime that can take away from your game skills. We do have lots of fun talking sh*t to each other :lol:

Mar 6, 2004
I'm taking a break, btw i just got back with the old friend i was talking about, he has unreal 2 and likes shooting games, we went to an arcade and played mostly shooting games, i asked him if he wanted to try xmp out and he said sure, so we will have a new xmp member hopefully, he's also heard of the game.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
That is good to hear. Where there is down hearted feeling in the community in comes the birth of a new player. I love the diverse group we got going here. Anyways killah good luck on your break. Remember to stay positive bro. /\Lpha is with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.