Nice addition or silly mistake?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Good, bad, or dopefish?

• Great addition.. nice plan

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Nah, this things gonna get used wrongly

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Would be great with moderation..

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Either side of each category is a little image.. clicking that allows you to get a listing of files in that category...

Along the top are also image options.. Search function, Popular images, My Pics, Upload, and rules...

The search function allows you to run through the images to find what your looking for..

Popular images allows you to have a look at the most popular images in the gallery..

My pics shows you a listing of images that you've uploaded..

Upload allows you to upload an image of your own..

Rules shows a list of rules...

Simple :)

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Originally posted by DeeperShade
Either side of each category is a little image.. clicking that allows you to get a listing of files in that category...

Along the top are also image options.. Search function, Popular images, My Pics, Upload, and rules...

The search function allows you to run through the images to find what your looking for..

Popular images allows you to have a look at the most popular images in the gallery..

My pics shows you a listing of images that you've uploaded..

Upload allows you to upload an image of your own..

Rules shows a list of rules...

Simple :)

Cool thx. :)