To you that still play this game.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

furby

Mar 14, 2008
Campgrounds G1E
I am going to get straight to the point here. I recently released a frag movie called Uninstall, it wasn't meant to be released until the end of this year. I had to rush release, because the main player was leaving due to life reasons. I wanted him to see it before he took his leave. Anyway, I've decided to start over and make a new movie. Actually, I started working the day Uninstall was released.

To the point, if you have some accumulated demos, and would like to be in the new movie, it's perfectly fine by me. One thing I do ask is that the demos were recorded in a UTComp server. I don't care if these demos came from pubs, clan matches, 1v1s, etc. If you have some nice kills, I'm willing to watch some demos. My contact info: a1phaboss@hotmail.com
xfire: a1phaboss

Thanks a lot, and this is obviously going to be one of the last few UT04 movies released.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
I'll try to send you some, once I get my computer back I was planning on attempting to make a short one too. By the way, I like your new avatar.

furby

Mar 14, 2008
Campgrounds G1E
Alright cool, just try to include the type of kill, and times in the demos.

Also, as cool as those kills were, Fayko, I am asking for UTComp server frags only. :(Sorry

Last edited:

Ben1220

Jan 22, 2008
ut2004tips.blogspot.com
I'm making a frag movie on windows movie maker,

I'm done now but it won't let me save it as a movie :(

If you want though I could give you a 25 kill 1 death movie of me creaming a bunch of angry noobs who kicked me because they thought I had an aimbot lol. I wasn't playing too good then though, no spectacular kills they were just noobs.

I got to figure out how to save this project as a movie...

Ben1220

Jan 22, 2008
ut2004tips.blogspot.com
It's somewhere in the File menu Ben. Not Save As, but Produce Video or something.

you dont think that I've tried that like 10000 times lol

I go file then save movie file and then default settings makes it 50 mb, definently not too big, and then it goes "windows movie maker cannot save the movie to the specified location" I have tried plenty of different locations aswell. No idea what the problem is but this isnt probably the place to get help for that problem :p