You think you got twitch game skills?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
First attempt:
arcadia1.jpg

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
119'530'500'012'000 and going, I don't think my lives have decreased since 20'...gonna stop now since it gets boring (too easy, if you figure out a pattern on the 3-connect game you always win, for hte "pong" you just have to wait till you get a ball that comes in straight, the "race" is uber-slow so the only way to lose a life is to forget it's actually there and teh mario-like game is good to collect a nice score and keep oyu busy while waiting for the enemy's turn :p

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Shockwave Flash doesn't want to install on Firebird, isnt that wonderful. Can't play.

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Loibisch said:
works here...
Are you running Firebird 0.7?

Shockwave Player won't install properly to FB 0.7, but Flash Player will. Which, I think, is retarded. Shockwave needs to get off their asses and get with the times -- Firebird has an extremely rapidly growing user base, and if they don't cater to every possible user out there, they're going to start getting hell from people... I hope. I think I might mail them about this... just to see if it does any good. There's no reason why Shockwave shouldn't work when Flash does.

Last edited:

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I got shockwave to work on firebird by installing it on mozilla, then copying the shockwave files from the mozilla directory to firebird.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
omg :lol:

You need to tell us how to do this, Shockwave is already installed on Moz here.