Abit KA7 Mother board and Athlon 800...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

BitchSmack

Does anyone have any recommendations for BIOS settings on this setup or know of a website that has tips/tricks available for my personal enjoyment? I am not necessarily looking to overclock per se, just find some stable tweaks on this setup via the bios.

Diamond Viper V770 Non-Ultra TNT2 card
Athlon 800 Mhz
Abit K7A Motherboard
256 Megs o Pc 133 ram

any recommended tweaks/settings you can point me to??

Xercxes

Apr 23, 2000
MN
Visit site
You might want to try the AMD webpage they have a bunch of stuff about BIOS settings and if they dont have I'm sure they'll have links that will. Probably dont help much but it will have to do. . .Sorry :(

B

BitchSmack

Unfortunately..i've been to about 50 sites looking for this information..and the board is too new...which makes no sense...because it's been out for weeks. There has to be SOMEONE that has tested this board and found out what the best settings are. =)

Thanks for the Info though Xerc..
Unfortunately...it didn't have what i was looking for.

bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremyk³

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

EvilAsh

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
www.firingsquad.com
go to the review of the KA7 and email the guy who did the review.
They were able to overclock very easily with the KA7 better than any goldfinger card.
So they should know best.

bullet2.gif

Ash:"I said your words..
I got the book so send me back. Like in the deal!