"The Fall of Max Payne"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cleve-ntt

random in the head.
Oct 21, 2003
Lost.
Visit site
Does anyone remember how the first one ended, with him at the top of the scraper?

Well maybe him tripping on a shoelace caused the second game "the FALL of max payne."

Just a random thought.

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site

that was.....lame. Really, really, lame lame.

I want Max Payne 3. Damnit, she took a bullet before....

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
The woman who masterminded the whole thing dies when her helicopter blows up and Max surrenders to the police. I think the charges against him were dropped but he decided to pay a visit to a mental hospital either way.

That's how I remember it, anyway. It's been a while since I've played that game.

RedMarlin[MERLIN]

Jun 4, 2001
Arizona
www.templeofdawneq.com
cleve, I've had enough of your postings... at least sometimes Im serious or other wise trying to make a joke in mine... but your posts are just god damn retarded! My dog could come up with better god damn postings! Try thinkin' just a little bit more holy crap I feel like hitting you.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
CloudOne said:
cleve, I've had enough of your postings... at least sometimes Im serious or other wise trying to make a joke in mine... but your posts are just god damn retarded! My dog could come up with better god damn postings! Try thinkin' just a little bit more holy crap I feel like hitting you.
Pot. Kettle. Black.