Smooth meshes...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I'm currently trying to import a model into UT and there are some places where I really don't want the model's edges to be smoothed. In fact, I would much rather see clear, defined edges than this damn smoothing thing which makes the model look like an oversized balloon. I've tried messing with bMeshCurvy and bNoSmoothing, but nothing seems to help. Is it at all possible to remove smoothing from models in UT? I've never seen it done before, but if anyone knows how, it would really help.

Eater.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I dont think UT supports smoothing groups, does it? could be wrong but I assumed it just vertex lit the entire mesh