looping triggered sounds in ued

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eggman

pixel pimp
Apr 6, 2004
hollyweird
hello all, nice forums you got here. :)

was wondering if any of you know how to loop a triggered sound in ued?

in previous builds of ued ( the one that shipped with 2k3 ) certain sounds had the loop built right into them. those same sounds in the new build ( 2k4 ) now don't loop automatically.

i know that i can export the sound into a proggie like sound forge and then save it out again as a looping file, i'm just hoping that there's a simple way to enable looping within ued that i've just overlooked.

right now i'm using triggered ambient sounds ( cause ambient sound actors loop ) but i'm not happy with them and would like to simply trigger an Action_PLAYSOUND in my scripted sequence.

any tips or links would be greatly appretiated.

eggman

pixel pimp
Apr 6, 2004
hollyweird
thx for the response, zynthetic.

yea, i don't wana edit the sound in ued, i just wana know if it can be made to loop via a script or some simple setting.

i guess this is more of a general mapping/scripting question... maybe i'll try bugging the ppl in the mapping forum next. :D