The other Map Vote by Proasm

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gammo

Feb 26, 2005
I used to have it, it was just a simple map vote mutator that poped up at the end -of- game.

I have looked everywere for it, but can not find it.

I used to used UT2Vote 5.1 but I don't want to use that any more, nor UTComp 1.6a.

I just need his old map vote mutator.

Does anyone have a link for it?

Thanks.

Last edited:

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
in the very early days of ut2003 there was a version of ut2vote that was just a mapvote and nothing else but it wont work for ut2004 i dont know why you dont use ut2vote and just turn off the stuff u dont want to use

gammo

Feb 26, 2005
i dont know why you dont use ut2vote and just turn off the stuff u dont want to use

I'm one off those betta testing Womrbo's UTPlus and It has no Map Vote facility. I don't like the convoluted UT2004 in-built system.

I was curious to see if this worked with it. And also because I really like it lol...

Nice and simple and just can't go wrong map vote system.. lol

I want to run a server with no UTComp or UT2Vote, just UTPlus with a straight foward map vote sytem, gametypes are not important, for now.

Thanks for the link, I will try it and let you know how I go with it...

:)

gammo

Feb 26, 2005
OK.. well... it does work.. a bit all over the place. but it does work.... lol

Chack it out here:

203.145.60.20:7777

Wait for the end of round.. and UT2VoteSim5 pops up.. with it's little map list... pick a map.. and submit... done.....

Love it......

lol

Guess it would be a wonderfull thing, if it was bought up to full UT4 release... lol.... >.>

I want to run our server using UTPlus and this simple map vote.. nothing more... don't want gametypes.... it's a clan server we only play DM or TDM.. so...

Well if you ever decide to update it Proasm, let me know, I will gladly run it on our server... for now, I'll run version 5.. till it breaks something.. lol

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Well, well well.... now that is a surprise.
I never thought it would work.
I'll see if I can find some time to convert it somehow and get back to you :)

gammo

Feb 26, 2005
hehe, nice surprise huh?

It would be great if you could do that, but by no means feel obliged to do so, only if you want and have the time for it....

=]

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
I spoke to wormbo yesterday, regarding a timed switch to a standard-map/mod, like we have it in ut2vote. He'll try to integrate it in utplus as not only a "restart" as it is now, but as a configurable url. Not as comfortable, as we have it in ut2vote, but as the utplus- and the ut2vote-users are mostly different groups, i guess it will be ok...

Players voting a custommap and then leaving the server are really a pain :(