New miracle fat loss program

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I'm not ignoring anything. There's other micro-nutrients in meat you can't get in eggs or milk. I still think it's stupid and unnatural to not eat meat. Our bodies are designed to benefit from the nutrients supplied by meat. If you have to consume vitamins or fortified foods to get what you need then it's stupid and unnatural. If all you eat is pork chops you're going to die, obviously, but if all you eat is apples, you're in the same boat. I'm just preaching a balanced diet. I only consume small amounts of meat and typically only one meal has meat on a daily basis for me. I think there's truth in your church studies, but I think they went overboard.

From everything i have read there isn't anything in meat that is beneficial that can't be aquired elsewise. perhaps not as easily... but do tell what these nutrients are.

Can't wait for the rebuttal to this line!

A rebuttal? We are omnivores not herbivores or carnivores. Neither I nor the health tenants of my religion say else-wise. It does contend that we weren't designed to handle the toxins and hormones and diseases increasingly plaguing meat today. The health advice has always been to limit meat intake... to always cook properly and use proper sensitization. Most SDA's are vegetarian but they don't commit sebuku if they wind up eating a burger, many like myself eat some meat (a few times a week at least) some extremists are Vegans and advocate weird things like regular enemas and will torture u for hours on the virtues of eating various types of bark. Such nuts are everywhere though, and for a religion that has a rep of being peace loving, granola eating, tree huggers, that should be no shock that we might attract a few nuts.

Edit: This was originally posted on my phone while sitting on the shitter while on break at work. It was hasty, poorly spelled, and had some grammar issues. I think I got most of them weeded out.

Last edited:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
So while we're all discussing diet, mine consists primarily of beer and bacon.

icoDmK.gif