99% and 1%

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Mine. I'm told I should pay taxes and I decided I should not.

That's the plan.

I don't know if you are just incredibly stupid or the smartest motherfucker to grace this piece of shit planet, but good luck I guess. May I suggest you move to Greece, they look pretty stable nowadays.

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
The best decision anyone can make.

While that may be true, my top countries that I would love to migrate over to have pretty stiff immigration policies.

While I do not believe the USA is going down the tubes entirely, for the last 10 years I have been around the segments of the population that provides some insight as to how many open-palmed slackers there really are.

Personally, I'd consider leaving my state first. I do not believe the entire country will be dragged down. There will always be regions of prosperity. However, I believe the decline in the quality of life will spread similar to how the urban lower class is spreading.

California is fucked, minus a few segments. I'm very fortunate to have work related to my major, in the part of Cali I live in. I just know that if I'm ever in a position where I'm stuck looking for work again, I would be stuck with long-term unemployment if I choose to look in my general area.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I don't know what your point is but it saddens me that it's only a ramshackle group as ineffective as the occupy movement that is actually expressing it's concern at this, along with other, dire set of circumstances.

Maybe they need to swing some sticks because so far the 1% have not even come close to listening and so far just thrown batons and pepper spray at kids basically.

In ten years time there won't be much for any of us to be happy about I doubt.

I don't think I have a point. Don't you find it insane that interest has been piling up for years and years though ? Debt levels have basically been going up and up in all the developped countries since the seventies. What on earth have governments been thinking ? What is going on ?

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I don't know if you are just incredibly stupid or the smartest motherfucker to grace this piece of shit planet, but good luck I guess. May I suggest you move to Greece, they look pretty stable nowadays.

There's a bit more to it than making the decision. I'm simplifying.

As concerns my destination, BuF is sure to disapprove and cite counter examples while denying that I'll ever get there, so instead I'll post my experiences when nicely settled in. Or not.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Someone posted this on Facebook. Don't know what to make of it since I'm in the eu. Your thoughts ?

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI[/m]

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Someone posted this on Facebook. Don't know what to make of it since I'm in the eu. Your thoughts ?

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI[/m]

It is simple really.

Our government is spending us into the ground, spending more than we take in
The banks are killing us borrowing more money than they actually have. They are the problem here in the states, they are the problem where you are at.
Our debt is killing us, the interest especially.

The US will probably have to go through a deep deep depression in order to unfuck ourselves, or perhaps that might not make a difference either.

Come November, it doesn't matter if Obummer wins reelection or Mitt "outsource our jobs" Romney become the next president. The economy is fucked and it will be a goddamn long time before we get to the times we had before.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Yeah, i mean defense is not really important right?

usgs_chart2p05.png

Defense against what...who...?

The US spends more on defense than next 26 countries COMBINED, and most of those countries are our allies!

us_vs_world-miltary-spending.gif

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Come on, Firefly. Stick to the G code. Keep it real. Stay in school. Say no to drugs.

Let's just be friends.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
You just watch -- I'm going to shoot up the forums with my Internet-bullets. That will show you.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
I don't know about you guys, but personally it feels like the economy in a hopeless losing downward spiral that won't really become any better until everything breaks. Hell we're even in the worst drought since the dust bowl 1930's drought.
Gonna be a weird 20 years ahead of us, and War isn't going to pull us out of anything because we're spending far too much on the technologies used in our 'wars'.