Invasion servers without junk

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Are there any clean oldschool Invasion servers, without all the useless junk, all those stupid nonsense mutators? Of course stuff like Ballistic Weapons and so is ok, but none of these milions of bullsh*t.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
What an INCREDIBLY STUPID idea it was to let other players ressurrect you. You think thouse kids care if some random guy plays or waits? Sheesh...

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Check "Show only standard servers" box and you will see less those with mutators - and create a filter with rules to show only those who don't have mutators to see no junk at all (yet something good might be off the limits).
And writing each 15 minutes isn't going to help.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Thanks guys, I check it out. :tup:

You guys know any good "no junk" instagib Invasions?

@KaL976:
Does the server name start with "f"? Seems I don't see it in the server browser.

And writing each 15 minutes isn't going to help.
It was the frustration screaming out of me. :D

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Ok. Does the thread start with "f"? (kidding)

Funny, as soon I joined the first "no junk" server, I found myself midst in a bunch of players who were actually friendly and gave me tips to handle stuff.

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
Are there any clean oldschool Invasion servers, without all the useless junk, all those stupid nonsense mutators? Of course stuff like Ballistic Weapons and so is ok, but none of these milions of bullsh*t.

BWAHAHAA!!! Might as well ask if there are any UT servers that aren't running InstaGib... :lol:

Ben1220

Jan 22, 2008
ut2004tips.blogspot.com
Well... I don't know about that, but you can get something essentially the same, most invasion servers have rpg added now, such as the internode one, you can put everything onto damage bonus and soon you will be able to instantly kill anything with lightning gun, and increase ws a bit to make it as fast as shock. It becomes essentially instagib invasion, and the rpg element is a nice extra layer