where did the updates go!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Sheesh... I thought Unreal Championship was suppose to get almost daily updates with new maps and other crap? What the hell happened? While UT2k3 is getting patchs and new bonus packs all the time, UC is left in the dark it seems. This really sucks, has anyone heard anything about UC getting updates in the very near future?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
nope... Sadly UC was hardly as popular as they thought it would be, what with 2k3 released and 2k4 announced now... I would be surprised if anyone else buys it.

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
Actually, UC has just been added to XBOX's platinum classic title collection and the retail for it is now $19.99. I went into Best Buy last weekend and they were sold out of it and they had an entire row of it, so it looks like the reduction in price is moving the game swiftly. The game IS a steal at $19.99.