what ever happneed to "firsties"???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

i just realised that the compition for posters to start the first thred of the day hasnt ben done in a LONG time. when did it stop?

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by Fluid
Because we all live in different time zones.
That never stopped anymore. :rolleyes: :p
they all went by the time of the forum itself irreguardless of the actual time whare they themselvs were. "]-

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Um, if I post at 12:01 am, it's 1:01 am to anyone in the maritimes.

If they posted at 11am my time, they're too early. But they think they were first.

Doesn't work.

If you want to compete for 'First Thread' you could only do it with people in your own time zone.

I should hope you'd have a hard time finding people who'd want to compete in such a competition.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
what you really need to do if you want competition is try to be the LAST poster of the day... :rolleyes: ;)

woohoo youre having a Rush moment, that was your 2112 post :tup:

T

Terminal {DTH}

ah. that Would explain it then. thanx morety. :tup:

i never paid attention to bands or albems, only really listening to the radio up until a few years ago. so i kinda missed out on a lot. :hmm:
ah well.