Patch released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
First patch released

• Allows matchmaking for users purchasing downloadable Anarchy maps (Gun Sonata DLC Pack)
• Fix for experience gains bar sometimes overlapping its UI space after matches during XP Multiplier Events
• Fix for the Team version of the Double Penetration skillshot not appearing when used against Challenge enemies in some cases
• Fix for the MOTD sometimes scrolling too fast after game launch
• Anarchy Environmental Skillshot points are now accurate in the Multiplayer Skillshot Database
• A player's Quick Match lobby will now properly recover to display "Searching" if the other players in the lobby leave during the map vote tally
• Fix for extra points appearing in HUD during the Collapsed Building Echo (was causing it to appear as if the player "lost" points when falling through the doors in that Echo)
• Fixed an instance of a crash while the game is reloading checkpoint after player death
• Players can now exit the game from the title screen by using the ESCAPE key
• Fix for certain resolutions lowering performance (FPS)
• Fixes to enforce 2-way muting rules that were not being respected under different circumstances
Now I'd like do see if it's playable at my native resolution

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
Bulletstorm still misses:

- an actual bulletstorm
- non-linearity
- longer campaign
- more than 2 weapons at a time are needed for a game that praises kill with skill
- a keyboard configuration that wasn't designed by mentally handicapped (reload/open)
- jumping
- a good story that fits the theme
- versus game modes

Apart from that the game is decent.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Bulletstorm still misses:

- an actual bulletstorm
- non-linearity
- more than 2 weapons at a time are needed for a game that praises kill with skill
- jumping

- good story
- Versus game mode

Sounds exactly like what the game doesn't need to me.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
opinions here and here but

Anyway, is the patch available only throughout GFWL/Steam?

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I don't know. I got it through Steam.

And by the way, 1440x900 is working with great framerates now, so it looks like the "divisible by 8" thing really is fixed.
It still has letter boxing, but I only noticed because I was looking to see if it changed, so obviously it's not a big deal for me.
They must want it that way for some reason.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Still, it fixed virtually nothing else. 2 months on DLC + a patch that fixes a minority problem. This game is dead... :(

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
With Snoop Dog as their sponsor or something, there's no way this game is DEAD. Obviously.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
No/poor developer support = dead. I suppose I shouldn't have expected more since the last GFWL game that PCF made got really terrible support and was essentially dead soon after it came out (Gears PC). Truth be told, I have yet to see a GFWL game that gets nearly the support that it needs, since every one that I've played aside from Arkham Asylum has had major issues that never got attention.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
No/poor developer support = dead. I suppose I shouldn't have expected more since the last GFWL game that PCF made got really terrible support and was essentially dead soon after it came out (Gears PC). Truth be told, I have yet to see a GFWL game that gets nearly the support that it needs, since every one that I've played aside from Arkham Asylum has had major issues that never got attention.
Take it up with MS. Last I knew they were always getting in the way of patches and fixes getting out in a decent time

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
It still only had a handful of people playing it a few weeks in.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It still only had a handful of people playing it a few weeks in.

Yeah well. GFWL, game specifically designed for consoles (Feels far more natural with a X360 controller in hands) and a PC release 1 year after the X360's.

There was no way to appeal PC gamers. The game would not sell properly.

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
there are still plll playing it
but i end up at a server with bad connection
and some 1 is making bad sound in there mic s
end the is no server browser so online play is not fun

I am sure that there is a message hidden in that.

EDIT:
Found the message: Drugs are bad.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
well, I can't play it at all now, thanks to GFWL crashing on startup.
This is the the fourth time in the past two months I've had problems with that thing and now I can't seem to make it work again.

Wonderful.