Mac Infiltration Map Makers???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Not just a Mac INF mapper, but a MAC INF team mapper!! :cool:

I use an OrangePC PCI compatibility card myself, equipped w/ a Pentium 1 200 MHz processor & 128 MB of RAM (separate from the Mac's RAM). A little underpowered for UED, but I get by...

Chief Xhabbo

Face it, Windoze blows.
Hey! That is great! I was thinking of running UED on Virtual Peecee myself. I have a G3 266, 160 MB RAM, 16 MB VRAM. It is probably not enough for full level editing but probably enough for basic things like textures. Anyway, I'm happy to see some other INFers using macs, let alone the team!! What kind of work have you done with your mac? :)

Old Geezer

Apr 16, 2001
London, UK
www.geezerstudios.co.uk
I am a sort of Mac mapper. I have always used Macs for everything important and only own a PC to run games on. I have both a fast Mac and a fast PC linked by an ethernet netowrk and sharing the same monitor, keyboard and mouse through a switcher box. So the way I make maps is to do all the graphics stuff (textures etc) on the mac and then switch to the PC where I use UnrealEd to make the map. I wish there was a version of UnrealEd for the Mac cos the macs soooo much easier to use and my productivity is much higher on the Mac than the PC.

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
DM-INF-Azteca was made using the setup I have (you can find it at Real Maps), as was DM-INF-Atoll, due to be released w/ the 2.86 map pack.