moding question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
I just had the desire to play with the septrea (sp?) mod for the original Unreal. Only problem is that i traded my original Unreal back. Does anyone know if you can use mods for Unreal with UT, or if there's some way to convert it?

INF is great, but i just felt that need to play with Seps weapons ( except that god awful open bolt SMG II or mp5 thingy )

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Actually, I was able to get all the weapons to work in UT, just had to summon them all in.

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
Serpentine woops.. yeah that's what i meant.

do they have a website, i couldn't find a listing for them on Mod Central.

outside of CS they have some of personal fav models for pistols. INF's 92fs is nice but i've never found any of Bertta's pistols to be asthetically pleasing.

give me a Colt, glock, S&W, H&K, or maybe even one of those German Lugers from WW2.

I'm not saying anything about how "good" a gun is, just how "cool" i think it looks.
sarcblink.gif