Executing Pawns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mulch_D

Noxious Weed
Mar 9, 2003
Melborne, Australia.
mulchd.net
I am making a map for UT JB (yes I know I’m a bit late) and in the Execution Sequence I would like some Skaarj to come in and kill the players. I’ve noticed that in other maps when some thing like this is done the creature has a JB at the start of their name (like JBKrall). I looked on JDN (I know it's currently for JB 2003) and found JBMonsterSpawner but this was locked and seemed useless, so where can I get these creatures, in particular the Skaarj.
Thanx.

~Mulch~

Last edited:

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
JBMonsterSpawner is for JB2003. In your actor class browser, go "open" and open the package JBSpecials.u - once you have opened this package go to actor > pawn > scripted pawn and expand any of the standard monsters to reveal the "JB" version (JBSkaarj etc) :)