Plagerism I say!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
I just saw the pick of the week on the PU main page. Some nobody is juggling his weapons. Now I've been doing this trick since way back in January. I've been amusing countless newbies with it almost since the game came out. Now everyone that sees me doing it is gonna think I'm copying this clown! I want royalties damnit! ;)

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
yup, just look up and press your "weapon toss" button. It looks even better if you do a "taunt wave " at the same time. Helps to have more than a couple of weapons as well. Very entertaining when defendin the base and no bad guys are around. I think I posted all this in a thread back in May or something, but I don't expect anyone to remember that. :(

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Hehe, nice one. Gotta try that. Usually when I'm bored on defense (standing in the overhead hall on Coret starring in direction of the armor), I just dodge around a bit to show off, but that juggle is even better. But I'm afraight there is not enough headspace in the overhead hall on Coret for a good show. :)

I especially like the idea of juggling the chainsaw. Ouch! :D

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Cleaner, you will be glad to know that there is plenty of room juggle there on Coret. In fact I learned the juggling act right in that very spot. Fun times up there waiting for an enemy to come by! Yeehaw! :D

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
man you guys still goto the main page of PU!?
doesnt that add like 5 minutes of loading time to get to these great forums here?

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I remember it well Kokensu...I'm now searching out a link as proof (not that it's really needed). :)

Just like telefragging. I started it, now everyone's copying me. :(

...it's still searching...damn slow work computers...

...well damn, 20 minutes later, and I've seen two search screens and it's time to go home for the weekend.

Take the word of hal and myself pholx. Kokensu really did talk about juggling when he's board in his own base. I also believe Troll was in on that conversation.

Me, I tried it and hit myself in the beak with a redeemer. Be careful if you're going to try this at home.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
The more weapons you have, the better it looks. If you have a quick finger, you should be able to keep six or seven weapons in the air at a time.

Its a great trick :D

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
dont use the phone line!?
cable or DSl right...
im on that too but the forums and all are still real slow, and i have better things to do so i just come straight here :D