4ok Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

San-Drax

Jul 5, 2001
Pgh, Pa.
www.geocities.com
40k Mod

I have an idea for a 40K MOD... ;> Of course, I'll require help, this is far too much work for one person. So if anyone is interested let me know, any skills ya have will be helpful.

I figure the best way to wotk would be Chaos vs. Space Marines... now the missions would work best as assaults but even a team death match could work.

I have an idea for the opening map, and I've begun work on a vehical. ;> Luckily most Chaos and Space Marines vehicals and modular, so any vehical can become anthing with the addition of a few parts. :rolleyes: ;> Anyway, anyone who is interested let me know.

Last edited:

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Yeah! Good idea!
You know, there alot of 40k models/ skins out there!
Like james green's Space Marine 40k or my very own Space Marine 234 pack (all 1st founding chapters hee hee)
I'll help you if you need help... I thought of doing such a thing myself!
Way to go m8e!

San-Drax

Jul 5, 2001
Pgh, Pa.
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Uri19
Yeah! Good idea!
You know, there alot of 40k models/ skins out there!
Like james green's Space Marine 40k or my very own Space Marine 234 pack (all 1st founding chapters hee hee)
I'll help you if you need help... I thought of doing such a thing myself!
Way to go m8e!

Sorry I took a bit to reply, I've been petty busy... Anyway, I'm always looking for help. So we'e off to a start. ;> Now then the best way to communicate will be with e-mail or AIM, or ICQ.

I take it you make skins? ;> We'll need Space Marine skins, Chaos skins, and maybe IG skins. ;> Anyway, well talk more, when ya contact me one or more of these.

E-Mail: sa3x@mailcity.com
AIM: Hell Templar

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
hi, help offered

hi there,

Im currently looking for a mod to work on, as i can map basically, but am lookin gor something to focus on to increase my skills.

Ive worked on an Aliens mod for half life before, but i found the editor (worldcraft) to be rubbish and far too difficult to get the right effects. UEd is much better, and i would like to make a few maps if needed. (spaceships are always fun).

If your intrested, Email me, and ill see what i can do.

Cheers

DrWinky

intruder_uk

> In ya Face!
Jun 7, 2000
YORKSHIRE
Visit site
Yeah Count me in if ya still need help....

I'm a pretty good mapper, a newbie modeller and a descent texturer. (Oh and I know a lot about 40k)

I'm an ELDAR Fan but I think that would be too much hassle to do the models and stuff.

If ya still need help mail me on

intruder@mirai.co.uk

Frag Ya later

San-Drax

Jul 5, 2001
Pgh, Pa.
www.geocities.com
intruder_uk, DrWinky, Uri19... Any help you can offer is great, e-mail me or AIM me, since I had to wipe my hard drive to make windows work with my 800, I no longer have ICQ and haven't been able to DL it yet. So please e-mail me.

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Hey SanDrax, I forgot to tell you... There is a Space Marine model, and I made a TON of skins 4 it (All 1st founding...). I'm sending a version 2.01 to SkinCity today!