2k3 Map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raven2409

Jul 13, 2003
Visit site
i asked barn if i could make a map for Uskaarj 2k3, and he said sure :)

so i thought i would show a pic of my map

US_Map.jpg

input is appreciated :) and i will have an in-game shot up as soon as i put some lighting in.

if this map fails for Uskaarj it will make one helluva DM map :)

Raven2409

Jul 13, 2003
Visit site
it's about half the size of the US-Crossing map

and yes it will include the walkways, htat's the primary troop mover, but there will be more points being connected as soon as i get around to making it

and i'm thinking of maing a teleporter thingy to teleport you to a different area of the level, that will go on each of the main base segments, but i'm not sure i can.

more screenies to come!

Raven2409

Jul 13, 2003
Visit site
so is a floating island where people battle to the death while capturing flags :/ and not to mention that it doesnt have any protective shell to sheild you from the radiation of the sun and oxygenless space

(talking about CTF-Face)

dont shoot me, i'm just the messenger ;)
but the name is growing on me.

anyways two same polarity magnets oppose each other right? same thing with Tiridium crystals two same polarity crystal groups oppose each other and push the lighter away.

Raven2409

Jul 13, 2003
Visit site
theres an image there?

doh, yah there is :p

looks good :) i almost got the platform one made :) i just have to render the lighting and see what it looks like (i have about 3000 lights on it) last time i tried to render it i crashed my computer :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: