Preview of a Flood

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
With me out of school and out of a job, I damn near have another map finished. It was inspired by a cool map concept on top of a map that will never be. This map is a chemical factory that has been flooded. The entire first level is underwater. Power is out, and all that lights the place is the emergency lights and flashlights. In other words, it's really dark in spots. Here's a few pics:)

flood1.jpg

flood2.jpg

flood3.jpg

flood4.jpg

Jaymian

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Assume, Totally cool!

I love water levels.

That is a cool idea, and will be a different kind of strategy, People can duck down in the water,
Them screen shots look beautiful

Can’t wait for this one! :)

philip_g

Novice :) only in appearance
Feb 22, 2001
Yes, Great !!!

TDM, Assault, CFT, Domination ??

for how many players ?

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Currently it is pretty much set up for TDM. Once the team finishes with the advanced assault, I may try that.
It's a medium sized map, so I figured between 6 - 12 players.
Jaymian

-=Agent_X=-

Apr 26, 2000
Boise, ID, US
Visit site
Hey Jaymian

Hey Jaymian this is Sparky from Infiltration-maps.com and i was wondering if you can send me the beta version of the map so i can review that and the final product????? My email addy is Sparky@punkass.com BTW i also need to ask you a few questions about it:
Here they are

1.What was the main idea behind this map?

2.What sort of feel did you want to give this map?

3.How long did it you take to make this map?

4.Now that it is completed do you feel the need to make more maps with the same idea behind it?

5. Any other comments you have about this particular
map?

Thanks again Sparky